Monday 23 May 2011

HALLELU

For fun and easy spring/summer pieces, all eyes on: Hallelu.


It's hippy meets vintage with notes of preppy and sometimes grunge--it's the perfect take on an easy summer look.


From this season's bright pop colours to simple whites, Hallelu has it all. Check out Hallelu's online shop for a unique selection of dresses, tops, bottoms, shoes, and accessories, all inspired by the brand's boutique in the coastal town of Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina.

On a side note, I've added a box on the right (see below 'current inspiration') to keep track of and share with you my summer get-fit challenge--which starts today. Click here to see my post on triathlon training. And stay tuned! Every Tuesday, I'll have a brief update as to how the training program is going and what challenges I may have encountered, etc. etc.
Happy Monday!

images via hallelu

No comments:

Post a Comment