Thursday 5 May 2011

WEEKEND SALUTE



This week doesn't seem to end. I've been working a promotional job at the airport this past week and I'm utterly exhausted. It's only 8 hour days, but when you factor in my commute to and from the airport, plus having to arrive early for my shift, 8 hours turns into 11 to 12 hours--not to mention that for the 8 hours I am working, I'm on my feet the whole time. On concrete floors. Ugh. The things we do for money. My legs are killing me.

And while you might think I'd have a smile on my face since it's the weekend...I work. I'll be standing all day, for three more days (including today). Okay, so maybe I'm being more dramatic than I should be. As the image above reads, there are worse situtations than the one I'm in. There are worse jobs, worse physical circumstances.

But just while we're on the topic, let me cap off this week by sharing my current thoughts/feelings/loves/wants--pretty please?

...

I wish I was here. Drinking these, wearing that.




But for now, I'll settle for this. And this, and that.



Although, I could really use one of these right now.

A big squeeze, that is.

Hopefully the rest of you are all headed towards a lovely weekend of relaxation, whether that means a Mother's Day getaway or a stay-cation filled with all the things you love to do in your spare time. Oh, and maybe a big squeeze or two.

Happy weekend! 







1 comment:

  1. i could most definitely go for all of the above right now. hope you had a kick-ass weekend!

    ReplyDelete