Monday 13 June 2011

GET READY. GET RUFFLED.

One of the hottest swimsuit trends this season? Ruffles. And I'm okay with that.

Eden  Mini Tube & Hipster Pant with Frill, Sea Folly $150 


Beach Sexy Ruffle-Trim Triangle Top & Cheeky Bottom, Victoria's Secret $38 /
La Bella Bustier Bra & Mini Hipster Pant, Sea Folly $147


Spring Carnival Fixed Moulded Tri & Rumba Ruffle Pant, Sea Folly $145



English Rose Bustier Bra & Vintage Skirted Bottom, Sea Folly $165 /
Blue Ruffle Suit, source: Pinterest



Victoria's Secret has always had smokin' hot swimsuits that pretty much any girl can rock. But I recently discovered Sea Folly, an Australian clothing brand with the cutest swimsuits all adorned with ruffles! Ooh ah!! 

That said, I think I'll be sticking to the suits at VS. Take a look at the difference in prices between VS and SF. The suits at Sea Folly are just a tad out of my price range.

But for now, there's no harm in looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment