Tuesday 15 November 2011

NOVEMBER JUST GOT UGLY

Excuse me while I step away for a while. School just threw a giant pile of books at me.


It's that time of year: when final papers need to be researched and written all while keeping up with the copious amount of weekly readings, not to mention trying to find time to tweak and edit that proposal for that thing--oh yeah, my thesis work. It's all coming due very quickly (agh), so without further ado: it's time. It's time to buckle down, steep myself a big mug of tea, and head to the library.

How long will I be away for? Indefinitely (well, actually, more like until sometime mid-December). In the meantime, check out some of my favourite links to the right--and hopefully once I've caught my breath, I'll be able to share some of my favourite holiday cookie recipes with you.

Here's to busy days and busy nights.

image via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment