Monday 30 January 2012

KIMONO

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!

Last week marked the beginning of the Chinese New Year, so I thought to kick of the (Chinese) new year it might be nice to do a tribute to the Asian-inspired (Japanese, actually)kimono jacket that seems to be popping up everywhere. A must-have addition to my spring wardrobe? I'll take two.





R and I returned from our tropical vacation yesterday. We had an amazing time! And while I'm glad to be back home--to have bathed in our own shower--I can't wait to get away again.

I think I was made for the hot sun (and it's just way too cold here at home).

Keep an eye out for vacay follow-up! I'll be posting some pictures in the next week or so.

Happy Monday!

images via nasty gal, anthropologie, and urban outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment