Thursday 16 February 2012

ST. LUCIA

It's been a long time coming, but here are some photos from R and I's trip to the gorgeous St. Lucia.












It was an amazing trip. I would definitely go back, although maybe do things differently next time. I have a friend from St. Lucia and it'd be great to go there with him and see things through a local's perspective. Otherwise, it was beautiful. We stayed at a smaller resort, where it was all couples (mostly honeymooners and those celebrating their 30th anniversary, actually), which I really liked. It was calm and relaxing in comparison to our trip to Jamaica last winter. Yet, there were still activities like kayaking and sailing to enjoy at our leisure. The food was great (their beef was exceptionally tender!), and the sunshine tempted me to stay longer. Oh, and did I mention it's beautiful. The vegetation alone was luscious and incredible to look at. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Ahh, memories. Where do you like to vacation?

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a stunning looking place! looks like you had an amazing time there; you both look happy and relaxed. What lovely memories you now have to look back on too.

    ReplyDelete