Friday 3 February 2012

WEEKEND SALUTE

It's crazy what a week away on a beach can do to you. Sigh. I wish I was still on vacation.

This week at Tomfoolery & Bright:

the updated kimono for a breezy addition to your spring wardrobe
an easy recipe for Vegan & Gluten-Free Banana Bread
art and crafts room inspiration
are you addicted to sugar?
and a love for smoking slippers (with cute prints and textures galore!)





This weekend shall be full of writing (the first chapter of my thesis is due Monday), getting outside before it snows again (!), and celebrating Superbowl Sunday...alone? Okay, I'm not one to really get into the Superbowl to begin with, but if R and I were hosting a party at our place, I'd totally make the adorable football cupcakes pictured above. Yum!

What are your plans for the weekend?

images via think fit, more of me to love, cute food for kids, and pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment