Friday 23 March 2012

WEEKEND SALUTE

Happy first weekend of spring!

Here's the past week at Tomfoolery & Bright:

the perfect spring shoe
a deliciously healthy 'cream' pasta
Gwyneth's spring wish list, say no more
and the Men are back 




 
R is away on business for a week, so I'm flying solo for the next little while. I'm generally a very independent person and am totally fine on my own, so I'm not too concerned about getting bored or lonely (I've got social meetings already scheduled, and what's a cat for anyway?). So, what's on the calendar for the next several days? Ah, trips to the farmer's market, some much needed yoga, finishing up the spring cleaning (I did the majority of it last weekend), making this with my new food processor, and keeping busy with some much anticipated sewing projects for spring.

What do you have planned for the weekend?

images via los altos de eros, one more moore, use real butter, and pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment